Reviewing The iPad Air
Released today, we are delighted to showcase our review of the new iPad Air.
With the new A7 chip and camera upgrades, and the much loved Retina screen, still wowing the crowds a year in, the iPad air is sleeker, faster and sexier than any that came before it. The iPad Air brings a larger iPad back into the paying field after releasing the iPad mini, but with considerable differences to its predecessors.
Weighing only 1lb, and only 7.5mm thick, it’s the lightest, thinnest, fastest and most powerful iPad we’ve ever had the pleasure of laying our hands on! Get your hands on one here.
– A7 chip with 64-bit architecture and M7 motion coprocessor
– Improved cameras – an HD front camera and a 5MP, 1080p rear camera
– 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
– 2048-by-1536 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi)
– Fingerprint resistant coating
– 1080p HD video recording
– 10 hours of battery life
The evolutionary link between tablets and laptops has arrived.
Our friends over at Mashable have created a little iPad experiment in this video, ‘iPad Air Takes On Every iPad Ever Made’. Enjoy.